- New listeners normally come to us by way of Angus Council Social Work and Health Department though we are always ready to hear from anyone who feels they would benefit from our service or would like to refer a friend, neighbour or relative to us. Please see under CONTACT US
- A free CD is sent every month and is yours to keep. It is sent in a yellow wallet, which should be returned promptly by Freepost.
- The CDs play in any CD player, laptop or PC, and they also work in the Daisy Reader supplied from the RNIB for their talking book Service (see LINKS).
How the service works
- Every month the local teams of Arbroath, Brechin, Carnoustie/Monifieth, Forfar/ Kirriemuir, and Montrose meet and record about an hour of local news on a master CD.
- These master CDs are sent to the Community Campus in Brechin, where the Production Team makes the appropriate number of copies and posts them to our listeners
- All postage is classed as ‘Articles for the Blind’ and is free of charge.